Test: Create a beautiful PHP form with MVC.
1. Create a Database using https://www.freemysqlhosting.net/
Write PHP scripts to make sure you can connect to it.
Create appropriate tables for the form below.
2. Add following fields with proper validation. Use your imagination for what type of validation should be required.
3. Add your own CSS to beautify the form.
4. Create a simple API that can insert your form data to the table in your database.
5. Connect the submit button to API and make sure it works.
6. Create a thank you page upon successful submission.